This boy obviously ain’t too bright and the hilarious part to me is that he thought he was gonna get lucky on this date. There are even gnarly pictures of these crotch burns if you are into at kind of thing at the link.
I’m going to just leave it at posting a picture of the dumbass.
A man in the U.K. has allegedly been in the hospital for weeks and will remain there for several more after he reportedly left hair removal cream on his groin for a few minutes too long, resulting in gruesome blisters and painful burn
“I didn’t think much of the stinging to start, but it got increasingly worse – and it wasn’t until two days later that I saw it had burned a hole in my crotch,” William Bishop, who said he was prepping for a date when he used the cream, told SWNS. “For two weeks now, I’ve been in the hospital burns unit. It’s been extremely painful because of where it is. I can barely walk, sleep or sit.”
Bishop told SWNS it was not the first time he used Veet’s Body and Legs Hair Removal Cream, but admitted that he didn’t follow the product’s instructions on timing. He said that he used the cream on July 27 and removed it with lukewarm water. Two days later when the blisters and open wound appeared he took himself to Southmead Hospital where he’s been receiving treatment in the burns unit.
“It was a little stupid of me, I know, and laughable, I guess,” Bishop, of Gloucestershire, told SWNS. “Initially I found the whole thing funny, until I realized how bad it is. The pain and discomfort it has caused is far from funny.”
Not the first time he has used it..
That says it all.
When I went to save this picture of the moron I got a real belly laugh. Someone at Fox News has quite the sense of humor
The file name is…
wait for it…