Don’t ask me what I did because I did a whole bunch of shit. It wasn’t a lack of memory for damn sure.
Pretty much threw big hammers at the fucker until it submitted to my demands.
Got rid of a bunch of shit, got rid of some more shit, got rid of Firefox after trying it, that was the BIG hammer.
Firefox is fucked up, they know it and they ain’t fixing it.
Tried Pale Moon, see below.
Went back to Chrome against my wishes but every single browser I have tried has got something in it I either don’t like or doesn’t it play well with others. In other words, I have run into a lot of compatibility issues with different browsers .
They work great for this or that and then they shit the bed when you least expect it and you find out the hard way that it isn’t compatible with whatever it is you are trying to do.
I think I have tried eight different browsers at this point.
Anyways, the fucking thing seems to be working again and I got rid of a bunch of useless crap in the process.